Film 1 Discussion Activities:
- Why does Zack feel under pressure to have sex before he is 16?
- How could Zack deal with this situation?
- What support do young people need to deal with peer pressure around these issues?
Film 2 Discussion Activities:
- Discuss Kaine and Paige’s relationship.
- What do you think would be the best form of contraception for Kaine and Paige and why?
- What does a healthy and respectful relationship look like to you?
Film 3 Discussion Activities:
- Do you think Zack’s Mum should have given him condoms?
- How can parents / carers best support young people in their relationships and choices around sex?
Film 4 Discussion Activities:
- Do you think Emily and Zack are ready to have sex?
- How do you think Emily should deal with this situation?
- How could Zack have brought up the issue of sex differently?
Film 5 Discussion Activities:
- Is it possible that Kaine has chlamydia?
- How could he get tested for chlamydia?
- What do you think about Kaine trying to have sex when he knows he might have an infection?